Proverbs 1:8 "Listen, my son, to your father’s instruction and do not forsake your mother’s teaching"

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Baby Greeting from the President

For all you new parents out there, would you like the President to send you/your baby a personal congratulations? All you have to do is send a birth announcement (either one you sent when your child was born, or a simple letter) with your child's name, address and birthday to:
White House Greetings Office Room 39
Washington, DC 20500
Or FAX to: 202-395-1232

I first heard about this from this web site and I did this for both of my children. You get a nice card from the White House! It's a very cool keepsake for the baby book. Now I know not everyone may be politically aligned with the current president, but you can't change which President is in office (once they're in office) when your child is born, so why not at least get something cool and free LOL!!

I don't have a picture of either of mine off hand but here is what one looks like. This pic I found online and is actually a marriage congratulatory message, but the birth ones look almost the same. Your greeting will of course have the current President and First Lady on it:
[source]

No comments:

Post a Comment